rukaio101

Year 9 Oscar Picks

Guys I strongly recommend you put at least a brief description of the film's score in your FYC thread so people can actually tell them apart from one another. Otherwise people just default to the composers they like the most and the CAYOM films they liked the most.

• Like 1

Guys I strongly recommend you put at least a brief description of the film's score in your FYC thread so people can actually tell them apart from one another. Otherwise people just default to the composers they like the most and the CAYOM films they liked the most.

See, I actually went through to try doing that, but ultimately, I realized none of my films this year really let themselves open to such elaboration

I'm currently writing one for C7 which I'm hoping to have done in the next day or two. Possibly even tonight if I get in the mood.

• Like 1

When will these be due, Rukaio?

Thursday at midnight (EST)

Just waiting for people to do some more acting picks before doing mine.

And Ruk, you should PM people like Spaghetti, etc to remind them of Oscar picks

Sent PMs to Riczhang and Films. I tried sending one to Spaghetti but he can't receive new messages for whatever reason. Anybody else you think I should PM?

Empire and CJohn

Empire already said he wasn't voting this round and considering how much CJohn has been on recently, he should've probably noticed by now.

Edited by Rukaio Alter

Thursday at midnight (EST)

Sent PMs to Riczhang and Films. I tried sending one to Spaghetti but he can't receive new messages for whatever reason. Anybody else you think I should PM?

Try leaving a message on Spaghetti's Profile Feed if his inbox is full. He'll get noticed.

Hey Blank, just pointing out that Battle for Brazil is competing under Best Original Screenplay, not Adapted, so you may want to change that.

Also, for those stuck on what to put for Best Original Score, the Cybernetic 7 Complete score has just been posted in CAYOM Magazine. #subtlehinting

Edited by Rukaio Alter

Hey Blank, just pointing out that Battle for Brazil is competing under Best Original Screenplay, not Adapted, so you may want to change that.

Also, for those stuck on what to put for Best Original Score, the Cybernetic 7 Complete score has just been posted in CAYOM Magazine. #subtlehinting

Yeah, sorry heheh

Fixed it!

Well you could have cast the roles so it wouldn't look odd on my ballot...

The FYC thread is just for recommendations after all, you don't HAVE to follow what someone posts

I'll take the fault here. As I said, I never expected that movie would've mattered in any way so ... yeah.

But just so you can see who I would've cast, here you go:

Takaki - Shota Sometani

Akari - Mao Inoune

Kanae - Fumi Nikaido