Quigley

Friday numbers: THG3 - 6.8, HB2 - 2.8, PoM - 2.6 (weekend actuals on p12)

damn that is a huge drop.

Hard to believe given its performance this week. It was running over 70% ahead of Thor 2's dailies and now they're saying the weekend will only end up 18% ahead after it was 42% ahead last weekend? I don't buy it...especially coming from Variety, maybe the absolute worst when it comes to "early" numbers.

• Like 1

Mr.Pink's low on cash this weekend, he can't prop up the numbers.

Pink to Theater Vendor: *Lists all of his bonafides*

Vendor: What do you think you're some kind of Nolanite rambling on about Batman like that? I'm a theater employee. Director fanboyisms don't work on me, only money!

• Like 2

Hard to believe given its performance this week. It was running over 70% ahead of Thor 2's dailies and now they're saying the weekend will only end up 18% ahead after it was 42% ahead last weekend? I don't buy it...especially coming from Variety, maybe the absolute worst when it comes to "early" numbers.

My guess, there's no basis off actual Friday numbers, it's a projection. Unless Interstellar really is only jumping 80-90% today.

• Like 1

Pink to Theater Vendor: *Lists all of his bonafides*

Vendor: What do you think you're some kind of Nolanite rambling on about Batman like that? I'm a theater employee. Director fanboyisms don't work on me, only money!

I was thinking more like

Pink: One ticket to Interstellar, please.

Employee: That'll be 20 bucks.

Pink: C'mon Flass, I've got kids to feed.

*Squeeze in falafel if you can*

• Like 6