rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

Perfect analogy. The man that gets stepped on represents The Throne of Fire, The Titan represents Attack on Titan 2, and Mikasa represents Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson. U r DOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDDDD :lol:.

Speaking of which...

The Throne of Fire is now on July 17th.

Regardless of release date, it'll most likely drop from TRP box office-wise.

I don't see why it won't. The Red Pyramid got pretty good reviews (good at least for a young-adult adaptation), and having a summer spot bodes pretty well for it's target audience of children and teens.

Edited by Alpha

Sorry Rukaio and Numbers, but I'm not gonna back off this one since it's been scheduled for this date unformally since like Year 7

December 18 - RESTART (Epic Sci-Fi; J.J. Abrams)

Imperial Dawn, aka Rome 3, has been scheduled formally since then, so them's the breaks.

The Journey of T.S. Spivet - Adventure/Road-Trip/Family Movie - 2/7 - (John Wells)
The day when I fall in Love - Romantic Comedy / Choral - 2/14 - (Garry Marshall)

Back to earth - Sci-Fi Action Adventure - 4/3 (Kevin Macodonald)

The Adventures of Tintin - Family Adventure - 6/5 - (Chris Williams)

Untitled Grindhouse Movie - Action Spoof - 6/26 - (Robert Rodriguez)

American Dad, The Movie - Comedy Animation - 7/17 (Seth MacFarlane)

Broken life of a corpse - Thriller - 10/30 (Ron Howard)

Oscar Pill - Heroic Fantasy - 11/13 (Wes Ball)

XMas Special - ? - 11/23 (Various)

Edited by Neity

February 10 - The Cash Fairy (Action/Comedy) - Guy Ritchie
July 3 - Second Chance Summer (Drama) - Gillian Robespierre
November 26 - To The Moon 2 (Animation/Drama) - TBA
TBA - Untitled Roadtrip (Drama) - Steven Knight

Now I've rested and have finished updating the Advanced Schedule, it's time for me to put in my two cents.

First, a few minor schedule changes I'm making as well as a couple of additions

Primeval- March 20th

E.S.P- April 10th

Neon Genesis Evangelion- May 8th

Run & Gun 2- May 29th

Green Arrow- June 26th

First of all, Holy shit there are a lot of animations this year. Ratchet and Clank 2, Poe Reboot, Area 142, Amulet II, E.S.P, Abstract, Spark Supernova Part 1, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Super Mario Bros, Bone - Harvest, American Dad, The Shadow Entities, Happy Wheels, Giants of Asambhava, To the Moon 2, Life in the Wild and that Untitled Duck Project. That's 17 total. Sure, some probably won't get done, but if even half do, that's going to be one crowded year. And that's assuming Films doesn't come in with his Happy Madison Animation company and add another dozen or so to the pot. I'll admit though, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Super Mario Bros fight on June 19th has me interested.

Second of all, Holy shit November is going to be big. Three huge blockbusters, one after another, each with a very good chance of making $80+ OW. That's going to be fun to watch.

Third of all, if that Wolf Children on August 7th is a remake of the anime film, I am going to be a very angry man if you fuck it up, Blank.

• Like 1

First of all, Holy shit there are a lot of animations this year. Ratchet and Clank 2, Poe Reboot, Area 142, Amulet II, E.S.P, Abstract, Spark Supernova Part 1, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Super Mario Bros, Bone - Harvest, American Dad, The Shadow Entities, Happy Wheels, Giants of Asambhava, To the Moon 2, Life in the Wild and that Untitled Duck Project. That's 17 total. Sure, some probably won't get done, but if even half do, that's going to be one crowded year. And that's assuming Films doesn't come in with his Happy Madison Animation company and add another dozen or so to the pot. I'll admit though, the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Super Mario Bros fight on June 19th has me interested.

Not putting mine on the schedule since A) I can throw it anywhere in the first 9 months if need be, and B] Don't want to make false promises about finishing it in time for a certain Quarter.

Edited by 4815162342