rukaio101

CAYOM Year 10 Advanced Schedule

Hm, I'm going to need find some more animation directors for Lost Episodes as most of them are taken. Actually, I don't think you guys will mind if I borrow some right? Each short is less than ten minutes long, 15 at most. Shouldn't be too bad, right?

Imperial Dawn, aka Rome 3, has been scheduled formally since then, so them's the breaks.

Personally, I think the "formal" scheduling before Advanced Schedules are up is a load of bullshit, hence my lack of acknowledging that being you're right.

Third of all, if that Wolf Children on August 7th is a remake of the anime film, I am going to be a very angry man if you fuck it up, Blank.

SHIT, I FORGOT YOU LOVE HOSODA. Take that off; it's the conclusion to my Hosoda adaptation trilogy, but with you, I'm gonna have to put actual effort into it. I'll move it into Y11 or later

Hm, I'm going to need find some more animation directors for Lost Episodes as most of them are taken. Actually, I don't think you guys will mind if I borrow some right? Each short is less than ten minutes long, 15 at most. Shouldn't be too bad, right?

Don't mind you using either of mine, since Hirsch and Tartakovsky started off in shorts anyway :)

• Like 1

Honestly though, November is so insane. Every week is a highly anticipated sequel. I'd honestly encourage one that's not mine (because Neeson/Norris needs a larger distance from Part 1) to move to September. To the Moon, Star Wars, and Titan are going to do great wherever you put them.

• Like 1

Honestly though, November is so insane. Every week is a highly anticipated sequel. I'd honestly encourage one that's not mine (because Neeson/Norris needs a larger distance from Part 1) to move to September. To the Moon, Star Wars, and Titan are going to do great wherever you put them.

TSW5fullcoverart.JPG

You have no power here.

TSW5fullcoverart.JPG

You have no power here.

Just saying, Chuck/Liam need to stay in November, because a six month gap is the minimum between movies IMO. September would be fine for Star Wars doing well; and would probably help with legs anyway :P

Nope. A) Not all of the November movies are coming out, and B] I got the Thanksgiving 5-day in weekend (which has 2 family films, a lower BO biopic, and an animated sequel that is no guarantee to increase) 2. If I really wanted to be unfair I would throw it into December to scare off Scar and RESTART. Pre-Thanksgiving's a date I've had locked down since I first announced my Star Wars slate a couple game years back.

Edited by 4815162342