Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

exotic: (adjective)
of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, butnot fully naturalized or acclimatized

So yeah, use of this word is proper. Exotic as for abroad, not knowing the language, culture etc of country whence main character in PrimeMoverAndShakers' story origin, as oppose to woman of colour (what a long, dull term, languages tend to reduce and shorten long phrases, so I hope something appropriate will come out soon), who lives in same place, or at least have knowledge of that place.

On 12/1/2015, 11:11:04, Prime Mover and Shaker said:

Prometheus was, to me, a beautiful exotic woman who somehow agreed to climb in bed with me....  I was so excited... so dazzling to behold and gaze upon...

...and then she turned into Michael Moore.

Jeez! Was Prometheus *that* bad? I assume that you are heterosexual, but could it not have been Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa? I mean...Michael Moore?

Edited by Cochofles

‘Alien: Covenant’ will be a hard R

“I always remember walking down the edge in Saint Louis when we were previewing [Alien]. I couldn’t sit through the film one more time. I walked down the edge into the kitchen scene when John Hurt started to bring up his breakfast. That moment, I realized how pretty scary the film was… I felt a sense of responsibility that, “Had I gone too far?” because it was extreme. I’m going to try and do that again this year, but much worse.”

Noice... ^_^

• Like 1

On 12/31/2015 at 2:20 PM, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I think Noomi should come back in the third, remember first we need to get a regular crew to come to the "origin planet" first, otherwise the whole movie would just be centered on Shaw and David.

Let's not indulge Ridley even more. 

• Like 1