Blankments

CAYOM: YEAR IX - THE TOTALS AWAKEN

*looks at Little Mermaid total and whistles innocently*

It was a shitty move. I don't understand why you made that happen. Do you hate me or something? I am totally not releasing any movies in the year you make actuals. 

Silent Invasion 4 did 50M OS. Silent Invasion 3 did 5M or something like that :lol:

Also, that Godzilla WW total. Not this shit again. Why do you guys do this me?

And the Watch Dogs total is fucking absurd. 150M OS? Is this a joke. I fucking demand something to be made about that. That is a ridiculous OS total. 

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=allyouneediskill.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=oblivion.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=oneshot.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=mi4.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=cruisediaz10.htm

I am sorry but the OS total of Watch Dogs is bullshit. Every Tom Cruise action movie does more OS than DOM. Somehow this one makes the same? Sorry, but that is bullshit. So you are telling me Watch Dogs did the same as fucking Jack Reacher?

Edited by CJohn

Plus Godzilla, a big brand, does more than AN ADAPTATION OF AN ANIME THAT IS CLEARLY A GEEK THING DOM, but somehow loses OS? Jesus christ, for real? My movie can't get to 1B with a 30M advantage DOM? I may quit this game all together right fucking now. 

That bullshit Rukaio pulled with Little Mermaid pissed me off a lot. But now more bullshit coming right in the year after that massive fuckery? 

Edited by CJohn

Plus Godzilla, a big brand, does more than AN ADAPTATION OF AN ANIME THAT IS CLEARLY A GEEK THING DOM, but somehow loses OS? Jesus christ, for real? My movie can't get to 1B with a 30M advantage DOM? I may quit this game all together right fucking now. 

That bullshit Rukaio pulled with Little Mermaid pissed me off a lot. But now more bullshit coming right in the year after that massive fuckery? 

Attack on Titan is enormously popular in the Eastern world, but I do agree with you on the Watch Dogs total.

And I'm pretty sure that Little Mermaid thing Ruakio did was just him being an asshole, so I agree with you on that too.

• Like 1

Actually, I'll admit to the fuckup on Watch Dogs. I forgot the Tom Cruise factor on that film; if someone besides CJohn supports a change in WW gross, I'll do that

I don't particularly see the point in changing Godzilla's WW total though, seeing it increased around 300M WW from the last one

Don't see how it's BS for a movie with no name actors and traditionally animated (although Cybernetic 7 is traditionally animated, it's R-rated so trends in animation didn't apply to it to really in my min). It's a good first installment that should expand bigger in the future

I get the traditionally animated part - though that hasn't stopped other traditionally animated films from being huge in this game before - but the cast is hardly a factor with most animated features (they end up being dubbed over in most OS markets anyway). Plus IRL Cybernetic 7's R-rating would be a huge disadvantage if anything.

But with the success the film has otherwise future sequels should increase so I'm fine for the most part.

Edited by Chr1stm4s C00k13

I usually don't get angry because of actuals, but since Rukaio did that shit to me with Little Mermaid and after that it went on a rage against actuals during all year, I decided to take a stand. 

Honestly, if my original WW total for Little Mermaid could get changed to slightly over 1B, I would appreciate that as well. 

Edited by CJohn

The target for Black Knight will be 700m+. Should be achievable if I can maintain the same quality as it's predecessor.

Whoever does the actuals when that comes out better not pull a Dragon 2/KFP2 or you'll face my wrath.

The target for Black Knight will be 700m+. Should be achievable if I can maintain the same quality as it's predecessor.

Whoever does the actuals when that comes out better not pull a Dragon 2/KFP2 or you'll face my wrath.

That probably won't happen.

The latter (Pulling a HTTYD2)

Good. :)

You probably won't have to worry anyway since I'm thinking about pushing it up to Y11.

(If you're reading this, Alpha, I'll be watching you.)

I usually don't get angry because of actuals, but since Rukaio did that shit to me with Little Mermaid and after that it went on a rage against actuals during all year, I decided to take a stand. 

Honestly, if my original WW total for Little Mermaid could get changed to slightly over 1B, I would appreciate that as well.

Domestic Gross Lifetime puts it closer to 1.05 billion with you rerelease. That's better than the TDK and TPM re-releases. Still made more overall than AoT, that's a plus.

Yeah, I don't quite get Godzilla's gross either. Despite somewhat negative reviews it should've made more money than AoT overall.

• Like 1

The AoT isn't too unrealistic. It has certainly proved to have a large presence in the past few years worldwide, especially in Asia and even here in the US. I speak as a fan of the show (maybe the manga once I get around to reading it) that there is great box office potential out of this franchise. It is literally a money-grabbing monster (in a very good way).

Also the whole "It's mostly a geek thing" is not true whatsoever. I know a good majority of people at my school who've seen it are also people you wouldn't necessarily call anime fans so it's presence is certainly noteworthy.

Edit: And almost all of them loved it.

Edited by Rorschach Le Pingu

Do not leave CJohn, because Year 10 is my year.

And I'm going to give things a very scrutinizing lookover. Do not take anything for granted, Monsieur Scar.