Remind me, how huge was Unfriended on the internet again?

very huge but people were kind of turned off by it when it came out it wasn't this movie people made it out to be or the marketing wasn't like "oh shit! I gotta see this!"

I've decided.

I already have Saw on Blu Ray and I can get Insidious and The Conjuring on Blu Ray from JB HiFi in a 2 for $20 deal.

So, Sunday night will be a Wan/Whannell horror night.

I've never seen any of them.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

I've decided.

I already have Saw on Blu Ray and I can get Insidious and The Conjuring on Blu Ray from JB HiFi in a 2 for $20 deal.

So, Sunday night will be a Wan/Whannell horror night.

I've never seen any of them.

You'll love both Insidious & The Conjuring, both are one of the best horror films of the decade! B)

Watched a haunted house movie called We Are Still Here, starring horror icon Barbara Crampton. Decent stuff. Old school slow burn, but not particularly scary or original. I'd recommend The House of the Devil instead.

6.5/10

We_Are_Still_Here_film_festival_poster_2

I like the poster

Just had trailers for The Gallows, Knock Knock and Sinister 2. The first 2 lol intriguing, Sinister 2 looks hilarious. Who the hell picked the shot of the kid with a camera as the closing shot!

Sinister 2 looks terrible. They played the trailer in front of Mad Max and my audience busting out laughing at the last shot with the kid with the camera. It was hilarious.

Man, 1981 was a f**king boss year for slashers:

The Burning

Dark Night of the Scarecrow

Eyes of a Stranger

Friday the 13th Part 2

Halloween II

Just Before Dawn

My Bloody Valentine

The Prowler

Them good ol days...

There is a slasher movie coming out called The Final Girls. It's supposed to be a throwback to movies like Friday The 13th, The Burning, The Prowler, My Bloody Valentine. Oh and it's PG13.

There is a slasher movie coming out called The Final Girls. It's supposed to be a throwback to movies like Friday The 13th, The Burning, The Prowler, My Bloody Valentine. Oh and it's PG13.

Are you talking about Final Girl?  The one with Bentley and Abigail Breslin? I saw the trailer for that a while ago and it looks pretty good.

To paraphrase Biggie Smalls, PG-13 and slashers don't mix like two dicks and no bitch, find yourself in serious shit.

Where's Krissykins? Did you watch Insidious 3? It's better than the original?

I went to see Spy instead (which was fantastic)

I didn't really like Insidious, I thought chapter 2 was better than the first. I'll see 3 before it disappears from cinemas.

Final Girls stars Malin Akerman, Nina Dobrev, Taisss Farmiga and Adam LeVine. It played really well at all the festivals, Sony picked it up.

Not the same one you're thinking of Baumer.

This one is about kids that get transported INTO a famous 80's slasher film.