Alpha

The 3rd CAYOM Film Festival (Year 10)

I might as well detail my IC and OOC(s).

IC: Comedian (dir. Sofia Coppola)

OOC: Either Amulet II: The Last Council (dir. Bryan Singer), La Révolution! (dir. Baz Luhrmann) or Life in the Wild (dir. Phil Lord, Christopher Miller)

Comedian is a dramedy about a famous comedian (because a Coppola film has to be set in Hollywood :P) who wants to start doing more serious work. So, he decides to take his family and friends out of SoCal on a cross-country road trip so he can somehow inspire himself for his new dramatic screenplay.

Amulet II is that sequel to that movie from Year 7 that a lot of people liked.

La Révolution! is something along the lines of your typical Luhrmann film; the French Revolution told from a modern perspective. I want to submit it OOC because honestly it's a fun film to write. :P

Life in the Wild is aiming to be the most entertaining animated ensemble comedy in CAYOM 2.0 history. A team of misfits with superpowers living in a futuristic society run by animals try to escape their daily sorrows by heading out into the stars, but become caught in the biggest evil plot in all of history, and have to fight for the world they once fought against. Oh yeah, it's set within the Amulet universe.

Life in the Wild is aiming to be the most entertaining animated ensemble comedy in CAYOM 2.0 history. A team of misfits with superpowers living in a futuristic society run by animals try to escape their daily sorrows by heading out into the stars, but become caught in the biggest evil plot in all of history, and have to fight for the world they once fought against. Oh yeah, it's set within the Amulet universe.

what

UPDATE:

We're in the process of finding a guest judge, but me, Rukaio and Riczhang would like to say that the festival will take place from Monday, January 12th to Friday, January 16th. Because of this, the due date for all films is Sunday, January 11th, at 11:59 PM. Nothing past this time will be accepted. This is so we can figure out a schedule and not be waiting for people to submit late films.

Of course, this is subject to change, as it is a month away. :P