Alpha

The 3rd CAYOM Film Festival (Year 10)

If you're not lying...

anna-punch.gif

Why are you so paranoid about it anyway? The first movie was adapted, the second and third are original stories (they don't follow games) so from what you can (and most likely) they'll be bad.

Why are you so paranoid about it anyway? The first movie was adapted, the second and third are original stories (they don't follow games) so from what you can (and most likely) they'll be bad.

The first film was that good. Besides, you're employing reverse psychology, aren't you?  ;)

Nice.

But I'm still looking for a subtitle. Seeing the deadline is the 3rd of January, there's a high chance it won't make it though. I was under the idea that it hadn't been moved.

I just realized that still naming the movie To The Moon and giving it a subtitle would be kind of pointless since that name actually made sense for the first movie.

Just a reminder, the deadline for submitting films is Sunday, January 4th at 11:59 EST.

Drop the film in my, Rukaio and Riczhang's PM boxes by this date, specifying whether it's in competition or out of competition.

Edited by Alpha

My completion seems unlikely as well, sadly.

However, it doesn't have to be at the start of the year. I think it's fair to hold a festival between quarters. After all, Cannes happens in May, and Toronto in September.

That actually sounds like a cool idea.

Plus, it'd be a good intramural activity.

• Like 1