Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

I disagree if you can't drive it makes much harder to watch some films and plus not being able to see rated R films if you theater ID.

I have 30 films so far and three on Ethan's list are on my list.

That's somewhat true, but distance is really negated by Amazon Instant Video, iTunes, and/or Netflix... and there's an assumption that I'm only talking about R-rated films (which isn't the case). :)

• Like 2

That's somewhat true, but distance is really negated by Amazon Instant Video, iTunes, and/or Netflix... and there's an assumption that I'm only talking about R-rated films (which isn't the case). :)

I've never used any of those for watching movies before.

There's also a couple other websites you can use if you're smart about it. I don't (unless I literally have no other way to watch it), but it could be an option in Ethan's case.

• Like 1

But if you don't have credit card yet it hard to get those if family doesn't use those services.
  • Like 2

There's also a couple other websites you can use if you're smart about it. I don't (unless I literally have no other way to watch it), but it could be an option in Ethan's case.

Public library are a good opition but Ethan would need to get a ride.
  • Like 1

i recommend to ethan hunt that he get a subscription to MUBI for $5 a month (or less for 12 months at once). expand your mind and shit.

Maybe he just likes what he likes.

Telling Ethan to expand his mind when you hate films like Jaws and Terminator, is kind of hollow.

• Like 3

My list will begin later tonight. I'll go through it relatively quickly and make 2 films per post.

Make a separate thread.  I'll combine it with this one later on.