Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

I'll definitely do this, will probably have it done in a few days.

Nope Her was great and the best movie of last year.

I really need to watch that. I see two blu-rays for me under the tree atm, maybe that's one of them? If my mum paid any attention to my Amazon Wishlist that is.

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 1

It should be near the top of anyone's best of the half decade list.

Won't be on my top 50.  :ph34r:

(only because it's been so long that I can't remember it. As I've said before, I don't remember what happens in which Potter film, even though I've read all the books several times over)

Won't be on my top 50.  :ph34r:

(only because it's been so long that I can't remember it. As I've said before, I don't remember what happens in which Potter film, even though I've read all the books several times over)

Do you want me to add you to the list?

Tom Hanks was robbed of a nomination.

it's weird, while I thought Captain Phillips was a good movie, well made and really good acting( imo, Hanks was much better in Saving Mr. Banks.). I just felt overall it was kind of boring. good for one viewing but that's about it.

Edited by KaloVisor

I've only seen three movies so far on your list that I'm considering on putting on my list. Only one will for sure make it into the top 25 for sure (subtle hint that I'll be making a list).

Edited by Rorschach is Legend
  • Like 2