Orestes

Marvel's Luke Cage | Netflix | Season 2 Available NOW!

7 episodes in, and I'm loving it. Although I might be biased, Marvel does that to me.

Spoiler

Episode 7 spoilers ye who go here be wary

Spoiler

Was pretty shocked about Cottonmouth dying. Kind of sad, I've enjoyed him more than Mariah but I'm not worried, Luke, Claire and Misty can carry the show for me.

1 hour ago, AABATTERY said:

7 episodes in, and I'm loving it. Although I might be biased, Marvel does that to me.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I just finished the episode and considering he was promoted as the main villan I was surprised but considering they've been setting up Diamondback I guess it made sense. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Finished Luke Cage. I'll put it above Daredevil S1 but below Jessica Jones.

Massive spoilers ahead:

The on the nose black guy in a Hoodia being a hero being inspirinng comment and Luke preaching to audience at end were a bit much.

The final battle was awesome though. Obviously not the last we've seen of Diamondback and that leaves me nervous and excited at the same time.

And damn at the show having the balls to not only hint Diamondback is going to get powers but Mariah is still powerful and free and Shades manages to remain in a strong position.

wondering how s2 or the defenders wraps up that cliffhanger. I mean sure Luke is going to clear his name thanks to the folder but breaking out of jail is a different crime that shouldn't just go away. then again with the caged fights, he has a civil rights case on his hands. with the help from Daredevil and Foggy, he could probably strike a deal.

• Like 2

Just finished it and I really liked it.   Great cast all around.    I now believe all super hero TV shows should move to Netflix.   Marvel has something great going on there.

I'll rank 'em

1. Daredevil S2
  2. Daredevil S1
  3. Luke Cage
  4. Jessica Jones

No big complaints about any of them.   Love the whole format...perfect for the binge watcher who doesn't want to wait around for new episodes.

• Like 1

Just finished the season, finally. I really liked it, but it was probably the most flawed story wise so far. Really psyched for Iron Fist though!

Ranking them:

Daredevil Season 2 10/10

Daredevil Season 1 10/10

Jessica Jones 8/10

Luke Cage 8/10

Edited by Kalo

Eh, I'll watch it, Luke Cage was my least favorite Marvel Netflix show so far.. Yes below Iron Fist. I still liked it though. 

Edited by Kalo

45 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Eh, I'll watch it, Luke Cage was my least favorite Marvel Netflix show so far.. Yes below Iron Fist. I still liked it thought. 

Too damn serious. They had a ton of fantastic actors, an amazing soundtrack (for someone that likes seventies soundtracks) but it was way too depressing with basically no action.

• Like 1