CAYOM IX - The Academy Awards

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Best Picture?

• The Battle for Brazil
    • Cybernetic 7
    • The Hateful Eight Redux
    • The House of Atreus
    • Suicide is Painless
  2. 2. Who will take home the most awards?

• The House of Atreus
    • Cybernetic 7
    • The Battle for Brazil
    • Dauntless
    • Suicide is Painless
    • The Hateful Eight Redux

Ha! You fools believe I can be dethroned so easily?! My streak of utter and complete CAYOM domination will not be shattered by your meagre efforts! I shall fend off your attempts to best me and laugh as you inevitably dash yourselves to pieces attempting to surpass my greatness!

tumblr_micl7xYbVV1re9f1eo1_500.gif

(Yeah, it's possible I may have gotten a bit of an ego from all of this...) 

• Like 1

Ha! You fools believe I can be dethroned so easily?! My streak of utter and complete CAYOM domination will not be shattered by your meagre efforts! I shall fend off your attempts to best me and laugh as you inevitably dash yourselves to pieces attempting to surpass my greatness!

Just beware the tactic of focusing so much on the left hand you never see the right coming in for the headshot.

Atreus didn't land until the final day of Part 1 and it wrangled 4 Oscars including Director. It's the unheralded, replacement, and secret films that steal a lot of glory many years.

Edited by 4815162342

Yes and your achievements totally measure up to my Coen trilogy. :P (Of which I was still totally robbed of multiple awards ;) )

Just beware the tactic of focusing so much on the left hand you never see the right coming in for the headshot.

Atreus didn't land until the final day of Part 1 and it wrangled 4 Oscars including Director. It's the unheralded, replacement, and secret films that steal a lot of glory many years.

Basically, Numbers just has a lot of really good stuff from his old CAYOM years.

• Like 2

And the fact that we often nominate last minute submissions. 

Surely that just means you should fear me more. I'm pretty much the king of spontaneous, last-minute entries.  

Well not just me. If Creator ever lumbers back around, there's some multi-megaton A-bombs he could drop as well.

It's funny, cause I was so close to reading Obliteration for the Year 8 Festival.

Unfortunately, Creator was a few hours too late before the deadline. :lol:

LOL ric, I had an even bigger vengeance to ravage; yet, all I got was a techie

FUCK YEAR 9

But UGHHHHHHHH Concert's End was a masterpiece I slaved over for ages and it would've been a huge player in like Y1-Y7 CAYOM. But Ugh...... Whatevs, I'm coming for y'all wigs next year.