rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

While the Part 1 thread may not be up for a few more weeks, I figured now would be a good time to open this thread for all your Year 10 discussing needs.

The Year 10 Advance Schedule is the current discussion thread for Year 10 stuff until Part 1 opens.

Welp. Now this thread is the current discussion thread for Y10 stuff. And I no longer have to scroll through pages of conversation to find any changes to the schedule I need to make.

I made an interesting discovery today. It turns out that Arnon Milchan (the guy from Battle for Brazil) is actually white, not black like I initially though. So basically, Chiwetel Ejiofor just won an Oscar for playing a white guy.....

Is that progressive? I'm really not sure.

I made an interesting discovery today. It turns out that Arnon Milchan (the guy from Battle for Brazil) is actually white, not black like I initially though. So basically, Chiwetel Ejiofor just won an Oscar for playing a white guy.....

Maybe :ph34r:

I had my own fuck-up during the Year 9 oscars so I wouldn't judge you.

We'll consider it fictional license depicting the producer as black.