rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

I see no reason why you can't aside from good taste

If you're not certain you're coming back, it does feel a bit off to try and reserve a director that other people might want to use. I suppose it largely depends on which director though. If it's one of the big names, then definitely not.

Also, just a quick reminder that I'm going to be opening March and April tomorrow, so get ready for that.

I am coming back, I am asking about a director that was already reserved by another member back before the game “went down" and I don't think that member is coming back and I would like to use the director he reserved

Edited by Ethan Hunt

I am coming back, I am asking about a director that was already reserved by another member back before the game “went down" and I don't think that member is coming back and I would like to use the director he reserved

Which one?
  • Like 1

Okay, March and April are now open for entries.

Also, I've all but finished my Expedecade MST3K and plan on posting the entire thing soonish as a mid-Part 1 treat, so enjoy.

Looks like we're gonns need that extension seeimg how barren March/April is (the only movie posted on March is my own and I haven't finished it yet).

the other day I was thinking if nothing gets scheduled on those March dates Phoenix Wright and the Executioner will have some excellent legs, lol.

If we get.a brief extension I might be able to get something on one of those dates

I'd quite like an extension till next Sunday. It's my birthday tomorrow so I can't do anything this weekend and I'm still at school till next Friday so earliest I can probably write is next Sunday morning

Looks like we're gonns need that extension seeimg how barren March/April is (the only movie posted on March is my own and I haven't finished it yet).

That's largely more because I haven't posted my stuff yet. I'll be able to fill in a lot of those gaps, no worries.

But yeah, it looks like we're probably going to use an extension. I'll see how things are on the day, but chances are we'll be moving the deadline to the 26th.

I think we're going to get a one week extension from the look of it.

We are. New deadline is the 26th.

Also, C00k, if you're wanting to make changes to your films, can you post them in here instead? I'd rather keep the Part 1 thread for films only.

Edited by Rukaio Alter
  • Like 1

I now know for sure what my is plan is for this year. I'm not going to be able to work on any real film project since I leave on Thursday and don't get back until the 1st of August and I'm not sure if the beach house we are staying at has Wi-Fi (although if it did, I probably wouldn't be working on a film as much as going to beach and doing other miscellaneous activities).

However, I have enough time until Wednesday to crank out some fillers. Based on the looks of it, this trimester is severely lacking in a large quantity films so I think I'll be able to help fix that hole a little bit.

• Like 2

I have two questions;

1. The deadline is tomorrow and we have several films on the schedule without a completed plot, is this normal?

Yeah, don't worry about it. Any uncompleted films will get removed from the schedule once Part 1 ends.

2. Is the deadline at a specific time tomorrow?

When I finish up my entries.  :ph34r:

Nah, seriously though, it'll be when I get a good chance to shut it. I'll leave it as late as possible though so people can finish up last-minute entries. I'll also post some fillers to fill up any noticeable gaps.

Also, Rorschach, can you post a date for Call of the Revenant?

Edited by Rukaio Alter
  • Like 1

Well shoot.

I'm delaying both of my animated tentpoles until summer. They're both pretty heavy projects for me and I need more time to get them to a level of quality that satisfies me. I'll try my best to whip up some quick and easy stuff before the deadline instead.

It's a major shame too because they were literally free of any direct competition, with no other animated films scheduled as of yet (and the live-action side was severely lacking). I could have basically domimated the field, and now summer is bound to be more competitive. :sadno:

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1

I'll have my film finished. As I said, I really only got much time to write on the weekends and I gotta split time with other things.

But it'll be done. My hope is to have at least one film each trimester.

• Like 2

I'll have my film finished. As I said, I really only got much time to write on the weekends and I gotta split time with other things.

But it'll be done. My hope is to have at least one film each trimester.

You owe me a pre-read Numbers. :ph34r:

Edited by C00k13
  • Like 1