rukaio101

Year 10 Discussion Thread

Damn, I'm 95% finished, but now I am torn about whether I want to have a happier ending or a sadder, bittersweet ending. The issue spoil-tagged below

Basically I am indecisive about whether Liam Neeson survives to get a happy new life, or whether he dies via sacrificing himself and finding a final redemption that way

Within the next hour or so I'll figure it out

Damn, I'm 95% finished, but now I am torn about whether I want to have a happier ending or a sadder, bittersweet ending. The issue spoil-tagged below

Basically I am indecisive about whether Liam Neeson survives to get a happy new life, or whether he dies via sacrificing himself and finding a final redemption that way

Within the next hour or so I'll figure it out

Decided to go with Option B. My only issue then is if I want to use a variation of the coda scene from Option A, or end it the way I currently have it.

In any case, I am going to post what I have in the Part 1 thread. It's a completed film, though it could use some editing/trimming (plus I could want to add in a couple more character bits and decide on the potential coda).

So if Rukaio wants to give me another day to to some final edits and tweaks tomorrow after I am done with work, that would be cool. But if he wants it all done done, then there will be a complete film awaiting him.

• Like 1

Decided to go with Option B. My only issue then is if I want to use a variation of the coda scene from Option A, or end it the way I currently have it.

In any case, I am going to post what I have in the Part 1 thread. It's a completed film, though it could use some editing/trimming (plus I could want to add in a couple more character bits and decide on the potential coda).

So if Rukaio wants to give me another day to to some final edits and tweaks tomorrow after I am done with work, that would be cool. But if he wants it all done done, then there will be a complete film awaiting him.

Knock yourself out. I was planning on closing up before I went to bed in a few hours, but I can wait until I get up tomorrow (so that'd be shutting in about 14-15 hours). I'll probably try and post my main entries and fillers before I go to bed though.

• Like 3

Okay, I'll be shutting the Part 1 thread in the next couple of hours (or basically when I finish writing up fillers) so any last second entries/edits/etc should be done right now.

• Like 1

Alright, I don't think I've got any more fillers left in me, so consider the Part 1 thread shut for this trimester. I'll ask one of the mods to lock it for the time being while I open the Predictions thread.

• Like 1

I may return to this game.

That'd be good. While we did manage to fill the schedule this Tri, we are touch thinly spread and filler heavy.

That said, it did give me the chance to write a filler about knights riding dinosaurs. So that was fairly awesome.

(And it may end up being one of the highest grossing fillers in this game considering the lack of big budget competition this tri.)

How long will Part 1 be open? I may be able to get something out.

On a side note, I'm considering tossing the Spark franchise I have and giving it a reboot at some point. It'll be a whole new story, however, and one big change will be that Alex Spark is now a....

.....girl.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

How long will Part 1 be open? I may be able to get something out.

On a side note, I'm considering tossing the Spark franchise I have and giving it a reboot at some point. It'll be a whole new story, however, and one big change will be that Alex Spark is now a....

.....girl.

Unfortunately, you missed the deadline :( . But trimester 2 would be perfect :)

Also, I have a question for all of you. Since Comic-Con went really well last year, I think it would be a pretty good idea to try and do it again. So, with that said, do you think it would be a good idea to host it after the second trimester wraps up? Specifically after all the box office numbers are reported.