Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Impact

Best Films of 2012

Impact    19,798

Well I figured its time to put up this thread.This is for the best/favorite films of 2012. Not for just any old film you saw in 2012, but for films released in 2012.Mine:1. That one Movie.

Impact    19,798

Oh cool. So its like a sneak peak then.(One intresting thing was how I saw film in 2003 at the theaters that was not released till 2004...oddly on TV)

BK007    1,770

I'm going to create a tentative list of movies I intend to see throughout the year and update them with ranks I suppose. I'm bored, no other reason.--Haywire/dvd--Chronicle--Safe House--Secret World of Arietty/dvd--The Lorax--Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters/???--John Carter--Hunger Games--Pirates! Band of MisfitsActually, just those for now. I'd like to see trailers before going on chronologically.

75Live    9,848

So...anyone seen any 2012 films yet?

Not yet. That may change next week though.

75Live    9,848

So...nobody has seen Contraband?

Guess not :PI will see something this weekend, probably doing a double feature on Sunday, so I will pick a couple then

75Live    9,848

Okay I'm waiting for the first list that actually contains some American films only. :P

Odds are the Artist will be one of them and then one of the main 3 that came out today.