John Marston

Friday, Dec. 26 Box Office: Hobbit 15.6, Unbroken 12.3, ITW 12.2, NATM 7.4 (full BOM weekend #s on p14)

Literally the first time ever I wasn't trying to be a dick on this forum. Got called out for it. I'll just stick to what I'm good at I guess.

Oh you're not a dick lol. Edited by ECSTASY

Wow I just noticed that Imatation Game number. That's super solid, almost double what TKS made when it expanded. 100m for sure especially if it's a strong oscar contender. Ultimately not winning could keep it under TKS total, though..

Nice comeback for Keira Knightley. I have a soft spot for her ever since Pirates, Beckham and Love Actually were all released in the same year. Plus she spoke very highly of Angelina earlier this year -- this obviously gave her career good luck/a big boost. 

• Like 2

Nice comeback for Keira Knightley. I have a soft spot for her ever since Pirates, Beckham and Love Actually were all released in the same year. Plus she spoke very highly of Angelina earlier this year -- this obviously gave her career good luck/a big boost. 

Our Dame is charitable and benevolent to all those in her service.

tumblr_n9lwmpcvcp1qb2xnoo1_500.gif

Edited by aDIM Stormborn
  • Like 6

Wow I just noticed that Imatation Game number. That's super solid, almost double what TKS made when it expanded. 100m for sure especially if it's a strong oscar contender. Ultimately not winning could keep it under TKS total, though..

I ended up seeing this again tonight and it's even better second time around. Definitely the one I'm rooting for during awards season.