John Marston

Friday, Dec. 26 Box Office: Hobbit 15.6, Unbroken 12.3, ITW 12.2, NATM 7.4 (full BOM weekend #s on p14)

Really? her? I mean she's fine and Pretty but far from Gorgeous. 

She's so beautiful!

If she's "far from gorgeous" then I dread to think what I am.  :unsure:

Though, Imitation Game is still crap imo.

Good news for PK: http://deadline.com/2014/12/aamir-khan-pk-bollywood-north-america-biggest-foreign-language-grosser-2014-1201337596/

Bollywood star Aamir Khan has outdone himself, just about. His current release, the Rajkumar Hirani-directed comedy/drama PK, has become the highest-grossing foreign-language film of 2014 in North America with a cume to date of $7.91M after two frames. That sets it just below his mega-hit last December, Dhoom 3, which ultimately earned a touch over $8M at the North American box office — but PK could be on track to pass that.

After 
opening last weekend to the biggest Bollywood bow of all time in North America with $3.57M at 272 locations, the UTV-released PKparlayed that into a $6.16M first week and added $1.75M this weekend at 264 dates. In a case of turnabout-is-fair-play, PK just leapfrogged Mexico’s Cantinflas, which was the foreign-language title holder before this weekend with $6.38M. Last year, it was Mexico’s Instructions Not Included which widely ended up the biggest foreign language title in North America, while Dhoom 3 came in 2nd.

ITW was pretty good (though the last part where it reverted to some dark tale was a bit strange)

me & my friend will be laughing our asses off for some time thinking about the  "AGONYYYY" number  :D  :rotfl:

scene of the year!

"Annie” was up 16 percent and took in $6.1 million Friday, and should finish at around $22 million."

YAY!!! Holiday legs might still make this make a profit. I must be the only person here who loved this film, but it's cool! I cannot wait to see it again today!!!! :)

you're not alone  ;)

UNBROKEN opened with $30.62M this weekend. 4-Day domestic total stands at $46.06M. #Unbroken

INTO THE WOODS opened with $31.05M this weekend. 4-Day domestic total stands at $46.14M. #IntoTheWoods

Into the Woods is now #2 instead, what a twist!

• Like 1