The Panda

DAJKS's (And Everyone Else's) Worst of 2014 (baumer starts pg 6)

Haven't seen Expendables 3 but I'm sure it's just as terrible as the first two, if not worse.

I loved Exodus, though I know most people didn't.

Lego Movie is officially awesome :(

Noah was good.

Godzilla was bad.

Haven't had the displeasure of watching I Frankenstein or any of the others.

• Like 1

4) Godzilla:  I wanted to put this as number one....I really wanted to.  But the number one film is so much worse than this, it's like it's got its own category of bad films.  But onto Godzilla. 

Fun fact:  Godzilla is so bad that it is rated a 6.6 on imdb.  It's obvious Satan has something to do with the making of the film.

Another fun fact about it: if you pause the opening credits sequence and read the stuff being quickly blacked out it mentions random stuff about "Illuminati" and the "Occult"  (paused it to read all that opening stuff when I attempted to watch it at home again). So yeah, Satan really did seem to be involved in that monstrosity of a film. :lol:

• Like 2

Another fun fact about it: if you pause the opening credits sequence and read the stuff being quickly blacked out it mentions random stuff about "Illuminati" and the "Occult" (paused it to read all that opening stuff when I attempted to watch it at home again). So yeah, Satan really did seem to be involved in that monstrosity of a film. :lol:

ILLUMINATI WILL EAT YOUR KIDS

11.gif