grim22

The Greatest Showman | PT Barnum Biopic starring Hugh Jackman. Fox releasing. Christmas 2017

How convenient they didn't show any of the shitty parts of the circus in the trailer.  Only the rah rah bullshit about being different and being a star because of it.

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This looks like the kind of movie you see with your family over the holidays and go "well that was a nice time, I guess" afterwards.

I'm not sure why this made me laugh so hard:rofl:

I hope at least the music can save it.

As a huge fan of Dear Evan Hansen (hush Coolio), I have to admit I was a wee bit underwhelmed by the trailer. I agree with @Morieris that the diversity aspect of it looks cool, but otherwise the trailer didn't do too much for me. Still optimistic about this one, though.

• Like 1

I liked the trailer, it was a little more sappy then I was hoping then and not a enough showbus. but yeah I'll see it, maybe Jackman will actually get nominated for the right movie this year at least.

Probably stating the obvious to say it looks like a really bad version of The Prestige.

I mean, I don't know what I was expecting really. I wish Jackman would pick better non-Wolverine movies.

Edited by Hatebox

I love Hugh Jackman and I like Zac Efron and I probably will end up liking Zendaya when I start seeing her in movies but this movie's trailer wasn't good. I mean they were good parts but I thought it looked really cheesy and like a TV movie a little. I could see it doing well over the holidays though.

Edited by Zakiyyah6