Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainJackSparrow

San Andreas OS Thread | 314m OS | 469.6m WW | China biggest OS market with 101.4m

If WWZ can do 300+ and 2012 can do 600+, this can do 300-350 easily.

2012 was just a beast of its own, especially for its time.

For me, it was the beginning of the mega - overseas grosses with Russia and China starting to dominate and other markets beginning to emerge. Then Avatar came along...

$300m OS, $110 DOM – $410m WW

With MMFR doing very good business, Warner may have a nice pair of medium-sized hits (Andreas $400M WW, MMFR $300M WW) here that sums to an equivalent of a single superhero movie ($600M -$700M WW). Problem is price tag of Max is little too high.

With MMFR doing very good business, Warner may have a nice pair of medium-sized hits (Andreas $400M WW, MMFR $300M WW) here that sums to an equivalent of a single superhero movie ($600M -$700M WW). Problem is price tag of Max is little too high.

If Max launches a new franchise, it will have been worth it. Similar to Pacific Rim (if the second film actually does well).

Agree, I dont expect much from Europe but Asia and Latin America will make up for it. I cant see under 300 OS as i see it doing 100m+ only in China. Budget is 125m, so +400m WW would be a good total.

I say 350 OS