The Stingray

Sicario | From Director Denis Villeneuve | Blunt, Brolin, Del Toro | September 18 (Limited); October 2 (Wide)

Meh. More "Foreigners are evil/Americans are awesome" BS...

Except it's pretty likely the ultimate enemy is going to be corrupt US officials. The trailer practically signposts that Brolin/Del Toro are up to no good.

• Like 3

The War on Drugs is the most useless political agenda of the last 50 years at least.

I think the war on drugs is most realistic in Clear and Present Danger.  The government gets to bag some low level dudes so it looks like they are doing their job, meanwhile the big fish are free to roam freely.

I think the war on drugs is most realistic in Clear and Present Danger.  The government gets to bag some low level dudes so it looks like they are doing their job, meanwhile the big fish are free to roam freely.

When you know the global drug consumption, you won't convince me that governments, with current & modern technologies, can't find the fields where all those plants are grown.

A twelve year old kid with a drone would find all the weed fields in south america, Morroco ( biggest european supplier) or Pakistan ...

• Like 1

When you know the global drug consumption, you won't convince me that governments, with current & modern technologies, can't find the fields where all those plants are grown.

A twelve year old kid with a drone would find all the weed fields in south america, Morroco ( biggest european supplier) or Pakistan ...

Don't start talking conspiracies here, people will look at you like this:

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

It s not a conspiracy, it s cold hard facts.

Weed should be legalized, its ban causes more suffering than good. Costs lots of money too.

I don't smoke weed, just tried on occasion.

Alcohol destroys more life every day than weed, scientific and statistic fact.

It s all about quantity, smoking a joint from time to time is harmless.

Smoking weed like Snoop will probably cause you lots of problems as time passes by but you can say this about plenty of other things : sugar, alcohol, legal drugs, food with lots of fat in it.

We re all addicted to something one way or another.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 6

It s not a conspiracy, it s cold hard facts.

Weed should be legalized, its ban causes more suffering than good. Costs lots of money too.

I don't smoke weed, just tried on occasion.

Alcohol destroys more life every day than weed, scientific and statistic fact.

It s all about quantity, smoking a joint from time to time is harmless.

Smoking weed like Snoop will probably cause you lots of problems as time passes by but you can say this about plenty of other things : sugar, alcohol, legal drugs, food with lots of fat in it.

We re all addicted to something one way or another.

I'm addicted to movies.  Not kidding either.

• Like 3

I just rewatched PRISONERS. How the hell did I ever like that? Wonderful camerwork and strong performances... but it is eye-rollingly stupid and about as thrilling as a cheese and tomato sandwich.