The Stingray

Sicario | From Director Denis Villeneuve | Blunt, Brolin, Del Toro | September 18 (Limited); October 2 (Wide)

A sequel around Del Toro's character? I haven't seen the movie yet so i don't know.

Now that i saw the movie (and it was awesome - Villeneuve is on fire) i'm fine with a Del Toro starring sequel. But it will probably be even darker than this one.

• Like 1

Lil bit dissapointed. 7.5/10. Few genius scenes with gutgrapping tension, but also a few almost boring pauses in the movie. Deakins delivers, Jóhannsson is good as well. Acting is top notch.

I didn't seen Enemy yet, but right now I'm not sure about Blade Runner 2. Hopefully it will have a great scenario, or it can be a quality flop.

Anybody played Mass Effect 2 here? There is strong musical ressemblance between Sicario soundtrack and soundtrack to ME2: Overlord DLC.

• Like 1

Anybody played Mass Effect 2 here? There is strong musical ressemblance between Sicario soundtrack and soundtrack to ME2: Overlord DLC.

Hm, I love the combat theme from Overlord, but then, I probably can say this about 97,34% of all Mass Effect soundtrack, the one I mentioned is a standout though, one of the best combat themes. I'll keep this comparison in mind when I watch Sicario... which I have to wait because it only premiers here at the end of october. 

Been a long time since I played ME2 (let alone its DLC) so my Overlord musical knowledge isn't much.

But the main game, man what music. Hail Jack Wall.

Been a long time since I played ME2 (let alone its DLC) so my Overlord musical knowledge isn't much.

But the main game, man what music. Hail Jack Wall.

For reference, this was the music I was talking in my previous post, if anyone that saw Sicario wants to listen and compare:

Also, Jack Wall is indeed awesome, but Sam Hullik probably deserve equal credit. I wonder, If any of the Mass Effect were films, would they enter in your top 100 list?