CoolioD1

87TH ACADEMY AWARDS CEREMONY DISCUSSION THREAD AAAHHH! | Discuss It Live Here

Eddie Redmayne just won SAG.

Actor suddenly got interesting.

Actor's not interesting anymore. It's locked for Redmayne now. The only way I could see it getting competitive is if Keaton wins the BAFTA, and then either Keaton/Edmayne wins or Cooper sneaks up the split in the middle. But, let's be honest here, Redmayne is definitely not loosing the BAFTA. They loved it enough to nominate Marsh. So Oscar Winner Eddie Redmayne is written basically at this point. 

(And I know Birdman won ensemble, but if it couldn't win Actor, I don't particularly think it was a very strong ensemble win and probably doesn't mean much in the long run.)

• Like 2

I know.  :wub:

Tbh, bb. I know you love Slayeryl, and I do too. I wish Slayiola had gotten her Oscar for The Help.

:P She'll get her chance someday. At least now she'll have a snubbed and due narrative. 

And now Slayiola's got 3 SAGs 1 more than Goddess

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

:P She'll get her chance someday. At least now she'll have a snubbed and due narrative. 

And now Slayiola's got 3 SAGs 1 more than Goddess.

Yeah, There's still a lot of slayage left in her.

Does she? Omg, slay a bit, Slayiola.

Who else you rooting for in the coming years, bb?

• Like 1

I didn't know this but Philip Seymore Hoffman was going to be in Birdman at one point (and apparently Mike Nicolas was interested in directing)

Have not seen Birdman but I'm kind of interested in it now, same with Boyhood even.

• Like 1

Looks like I have to watch the Oscars now after Keaton losing. Gotta be ready to meltdown for him if he loses the Oscah

BTW, if anyone knows how, could they send me a link to a replay of the SAGs? I wanted to watch them tomorrow night

• Like 2

Eh, it's only worth watching for their terrible puns at their beginning.

"It's Sandra Bullock, so give her some space!"

"Jessica Chastain is looking Zero Dark Flirty!"

"Hey Ben Affleck! Argo find your seat!"

I frequently quote the Zero Dark Flirty one whenever Jessica Chastain comes up in conversation... which is a lot as a film major :P

(But what I really wanna watch it for is the performance clips; love seeing those, and there really haven't been any shows with them yet) 

• Like 1

Looks like I have to watch the Oscars now after Keaton losing. Gotta be ready to meltdown for him if he loses the Oscah

BTW, if anyone knows how, could they send me a link to a replay of the SAGs? I wanted to watch them tomorrow night

They're on youtube I think..... Someone on AW was posting clips. 

• Like 1