grim22

The Accountant | Warner Bros | Oct 14 2016 | Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick, Jon Bernthal, John Lithgow. New Trailer on page 4.

On 5/13/2016 at 5:32 AM, WrathOfHan said:

It helps that October doesn't have much competition:

October 7: Girl on the Train will be a decent sized hit but nowhere near Gone Girl, Birth of a Nation could be a sleeper hit, Middle School will flop.

October 14: This is really the only messy weekend of the month. In addition to this there's A Monster Calls that might breakout, Underworld is an unknown, and Kevin Hart's comedy might do decently.

October 21: Jack Reacher will stay flat or decrease from the first, Madea will continue decreasing, and Ouija won't do anything spectacular.

October 28: Inferno will do 30M or so and Rings will flop.

The Accountant shouldn't have much to worry about unless Paramount decides to put Star Trek or Story of your Life here.

I expect Inferno to hit 40m on OW. The social media reaction to it, despite being an adult thriller, was really good. Underworld will probably end around 20-25m for the weekend. The Girl on the Train will likely open in the 30m area. And A Monster Calls I have no clue. Is the book really that popular? 

On 7/25/2016 at 1:03 PM, antovolk said:

That completely makes sense.  This wasn't even on my radar, but I saw a trailer for it before XA, and it looked like it could be good.  I'll watch the new trailer.