grim22

The Accountant | Warner Bros | Oct 14 2016 | Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick, Jon Bernthal, John Lithgow. New Trailer on page 4.

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

:sadben:

lol lock it up, people. This is the only post that matters here.

Anyway, I unfortunately can't say this reception surprises me too much. It was originally supposed to open back in January, and then they skipped the festivals where it would've seemed perfectly timed for (like TIFF) after the move.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Can we just get to November already?

I'd rather just go straight to December, but that's me :P

As for this movie, the very first trailer that was a bit more mysterious had been slightly interested.  Then the other ones came out where it's more of an action flick and he's more of like a spy or action hero, basically made me not want to see this so I am probably sticking with skipping this one now.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you liked it.  I'm no CPA, but I do accounting.  So ...oh who am I kidding there's no debits and credits in this movie, but I love seeing assholes getting shot in movies.

I won't lie, I kinda want Ben to crack really bad Accounting one liners in this movie.  Nobody will laugh but me and...real accountants.

Edited by kowhite

No one's going to watch this movie. Everyone's dad is watching the news anyways.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_accountant_2016

TOMATOMETER 

41%

WANT TO SEE