kayumanggi

THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY II | 371.7 M overseas | 653.4 M worldwide

51 minutes ago, misafeco said:

And that makes you less childish?

Btw. i didn't comment on this board when those movies released.

Btw. 2.0 Transformers 4 and FSoG were huge successes.

LOL maybe later I can think about being "less childish". Right now, it's time to celebrate. Box Office isn't always at my side. :lol:

Don't worry Avatar 2 is coming and you'll have a lot of people to say that.

Tranformers 4 was only a huge success in China, in everywhere, it was going under it's predecessor, and everyone in here was happy for it. And about FSOG, you don't even need the internet to know how many people wanted it to flop hard.

3 hours ago, xSabrinax said:

As if I was the ONLY person in this forum to be happy about a movie's fail. Why don't you appear to say that for people when FSOG, Insurgent and Transformer 4 were about to be released?

Are we seriously discussing Transformers 4? That piece of crap doesn't even qualify as a film.

Loved it. Much better than mj1 in my opinion. Still letting it wash over me. Much more emotional film to the 2nd and 3rd films. Some very pivotal and powerful moments in it.

Near perfect end to the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jajang said:

Loved it. Much better than mj1 in my opinion. Still letting it wash over me. Much more emotional film to the 2nd and 3rd films. Some very pivotal and powerful moments in it.

Near perfect end to the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you expect from it in Australia?

Katniss To Set The World On Fire As ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’ Shoots For $285M-$305M Global Debut – B.O. Preview

Katniss Everdeen will take her final bow this weekend as The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, the final film in the Suzanne Collins literary franchise, opens in more than 4,000 theaters in North America with another 86 offshore markets for a global opening of $285M-$305M. That’s bound to be a higher worldwide weekend than Mockingjay – Part 1’s worldwide $276.2M a year ago. Broken out, that’s $120M estimated stateside with another $165M-$185M coming from foreign cash registers.

Abroad, the games begin on Wednesday with a total suite that includes the UK, Germany, Russia, Korea, Mexico, Brazil and, importantly, China in a rare day-and-date release. France is also in that mix, but we are in a holding pattern with regard to its potential as we wait to see how the market rebounds following Friday’s terror attacks in Paris. For fans in the U.S. and Canada, the doors will open at 7 PM Thursday. Last time, Katniss didn’t get any assistance from Imax, but this time around she will along with PLF ticket prices.

http://deadline.com/2015/11/hunger-games-mockingjay-part-2-global-box-office-1201625529/

14 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

France BO is badly affected and it appears Paris 2PM is lowest of series. Korea OD is horrible. if its not growing in asia(China pre-sales are horrible as well), I can see this miss 400M OS with ER way down since MJ1.

UK pre-sales lower than MJ1 as well...

South Korea 2-day total
MJ2 - 106,945 wed+thu
MJ1 - 187,309 thu+fri(total: 854,377)
CF - 170,752 thu+fri(total: 1,127,329 )
HG - 96,896 thu+fri(total: 608,222 )

MJ2 showtimes doubled its opening day, but only increased only 27% in admissions...

• Like 3