grim22

Tuesday Numbers (Rth): Sniper 9.8M, Wedding Ringer 1.6M, Paddington and Taken 3 1M

Some of you guys might not believe this but I'd love to meet everyone here.  I would.  Even idiots controversial members like Noctis I'd like to meet.  But that's almost impossible.  I'm going to try to one day meet people on the west coast and then maybe people on the East coast.  So yes, I'd love to hang out with you as well.  And if that is an invitation, I will try to oblige it.

Bitch...

• Like 4

Some of you guys might not believe this but I'd love to meet everyone here. I would. Even idiots controversial members like Noctis I'd like to meet. But that's almost impossible. I'm going to try to one day meet people on the west coast and then maybe people on the East coast. So yes, I'd love to hang out with you as well. And if that is an invitation, I will try to oblige it.

Come to Houston yo

• Like 1

So is this JLow reverse Fatal Attraction movie where she fucks a 30 yo "teenager" gonna overperfom and deliver? 

It's a Jlo movie, so the answer is NO. This weekend is a contest of who will be the biggest flop.

It's a Jlo movie, so the answer is NO. This weekend is a contest of who will be the biggest flop.

The Boy Next Door costed 4M apparently and should open with a good 14-15M. No floppage to be found here.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Is Baumer christina applegate in anchorman all of a sudden? what's the deal with everyone wanting to take him back to their place?

When u have an ass like the north star men will follow.

• Like 3