Blankments

Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates | July 8, 2016 | Anna Kendrick Joins

the cast in that video are all people on my obnoxious list. i mean the people on the list are obnoxious not the list itself. though i guess keeping a list of people you find obnoxious can be an obnoxious trait inherently idk. either way fuck them.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the cast in that video are all people on my obnoxious list. i mean the people on the list are obnoxious not the list itself. though i guess keeping a list of people you find obnoxious can be an obnoxious trait inherently idk. either way fuck them.

I am so glad we only have one of you in the forum, otherwise, oh boy...

But since you are only one we all love you and laugh at the stuff you post :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

Adam Devine and Troy Bolton are on your obnoxious list!? :ohmyzod:

I went to see Dirty Grandpa last night. Zac Efron is so hot that I could watch him read the phone book for 2 hours. Aubrey Plaza stole the show.

Shes in this too, so I'll see it. It'll probably do better than Dirty Grandpa and this is from the writers of Neighbors. 

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Literally every movie Zac Efron's in bombs. Neighbors is the exception

Dirty Grandpa only cost $11.5m, it's made $42m worldwide already. 

Neighbors, Lorax, Lucky One, 17 Again, Hairspray, HSM3 we're all hits. Even New Years Eve made money. 

Only wide release flops he's had are We Are Your Friends, Awkward Moment and Charlie St Cloud. Over a 10 year film career, that ain't bad. Even Awkward Moment made $40m+ w/$8m budget. 

He'll have another two hits this year with this and Neighbors 2. Then Baywatch next year. 

• Like 2