CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

i dunno, colin even being in it still feels cheap to me and i don't know a way to reverse his death that wouldn't make me feel otherwise. i actually admired the first for not thinking up a bullshit way to bring him back but i gotta admit i appreciate it a little less now.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i dunno, colin even being in it still feels cheap to me and i don't know a way to reverse his death that wouldn't make me feel otherwise. i actually admired the first for not thinking up a bullshit way to bring him back but i gotta admit i appreciate it a little less now.

I see where you're coming from, but eh, it was a goofy spy movie anyway, and I wasn't quite ready to let go of Colin playing spy. 

Maybe they just kill em' off like Kenny in every movie

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I see where you're coming from, but eh, it was a goofy spy movie anyway, and I wasn't quite ready to let go of Colin playing spy. 

Maybe they just kill em' off like Kenny in every movie

That's my take on it as well. If it were a serious movie? Sure, but that was never its intentions so I'm fine with that.

Looking forward to see just how the hell they'll justify it in the movie though.

I'm betting on a goofy clone plot.

I can't imagine any real justification for Colin's return being good, so I hope they just embrace its spoof status and brush it off with like one clever fourth wall break explanation about how fans demanded it or it was in his contract or something.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Isn't Channing the main villain in this and he's supposed to play a cowboy with a magical whip that slices people literally in half in this? Shut up and take my money!

Tatum's part of the Statesman; Moore is the villain. 

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Isn't Channing the main villain in this and he's supposed to play a cowboy with a magical whip that slices people literally in half in this? Shut up and take my money!

i think julianne moore is the main baddie.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Sounds like a copycat version of Ghost Rider.