CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

4 hours ago, Jonwo said:

Embargo dropping on Monday isn't too surprising as it's being released in many places OS on Wednesday

Yup. In that regard, I'm not sure if a Monday embargo is a good or bad thing though. Will see!

Edited by Fancyarcher

http://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/movies/kingsman-the-golden-circle-is-a-sequel-wild-with-excitement-id7325426.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1505570345

They are coming to slay. Sounds like the type of movie that will play gangbusters in Asia and Latin America. Europe and America could go anywhere. Still feel it will struggle to match first one domestically. But I hope I am wrong. In a year where most sequels have disappointed domestically and even overseas, I hope this one pulls through and brings some relief to Fox.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2015 at 11:49 PM, WrathOfHan said:

Regarding a release date:

The first started filming in October 2013. The scheduled release date at the time was November 14, 2014 until it got delayed to  March 2015. It then got pushed back up to October 2014 until they finally settled on February 2015 only about 3 months before it's current release date at the time. In the end it took 16 months from filming to release. If it follows the first's shooting schedule, that would put a release in July. With how crowded July 2017 is we know that sure as hell isn't happening. If they don't have as much post-production trouble as last time that could be good for a May or June release date. FANT4STIC 2 is currently scheduled for June 9th, and since that won't happen they could easily replace it with Kingsman. August is about to be empty once Pacific Rim 2's delay is announced, that would be a good spot as well. May doesn't have much right now but sandwiching it between Guardians and Star Wars isn't a good idea. 

http://www.kingsmanmovie2017.online/

yes amazing movie going to release this month... lets enjoy...it together...wow movie..kingsman golden circle

time to save the world again/..