CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

While First Class overall did the best with 86%, Layer Cake did his best with top critics - 83%/7.2avg v FC: 69%/6.8 .

Yeah I only recalled Kick-Ass and Kingsman having lower top critic ratings off the top of my head. Interesting about First Class as well.

Just now, That One Guy said:

The only Fox movie I disliked this year was Diary of a Wimpy Kid :sparta:

(oh and Snatched was lame)

Snatched was alright but it was a much darker comedy than what was promoted. I've actually seen more Fox films this year than any other studio and all but Alien Covenant were either great, good or okay 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Snatched was alright but it was a much darker comedy than what was promoted. I've actually seen more Fox films this year than any other studio and all but Alien Covenant were either great, good or okay 

Snatched is a lot better than reviews would lead you to believe. At least I laughed more than I did at Baywatch, Rough Night, or The House (probably combined). 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

LET'S RANK FOX'S 2017 OUTPUT!

Alien: Covenant

Logan

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie

War for the Planet of the Apes

The Boss Baby

War for the Planet of the Apes

Logan

A Cure for Wellness

Captain Underpants

Alien: Covenant

Gifted

Boss Baby

My Cousin Rachel

Snatched

The Long Haul

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

It's been a pretty solid year for Fox. I haven't seen Snatched yet, but the only one of their films I haven't really liked is Alien: Covenant, and even that had some good atmosphere in the first half, before going off the rails at the end. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

It's been a pretty solid year for Fox. I haven't seen Snatched yet, but the only one of their films I haven't really liked is Alien: Covenant, and even that had some good atmosphere in the first half, before going off the rails at the end. 

Second half is the best half doe

tumblr_ou72glJVQv1tdce71o2_540.gif

2 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

I just have a feeling most audiences are going to treat this like John Wick 2. That's what it's sounding a lot like from the reviews (outside of the CGI complaints - but it's a big blockbuster - what else is new).

So audiences are going to like it, it will have a better multiplier than the first and it's going to double the first one's domestic gross? Sounds like the best case scenario to me.