CJohn

KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE | Sep 22, 2017 | Trailer on page 15

3 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

This should see a big increase. I hope for something like 70/180.

Man I hope you're right.  Vaughn keeps delivering...and this cast is awesome.  So I hope so.

Im not sure I believe so...but I hope so.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I don't think i've seen this many release date switches in past years...or I haven't been paying attention.

Right up there with My Little Pony.

Studios tend to move their release dates in sync for all future movies. Right now studios have way too many movies dated for 2-3 years into the future leading to the number of changes to be larger.

28 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

:jeb!: 

Cars 3 will have large formats on lockdown then.

What a waste of screen space. Wonder if Life will move opposite Cars 3 since it may be too similar to Alien.

June 2017 used to look way too crowded. There were 2-3 releases almost every weekend, now we have Wonder Woman - The Mummy - Cars 3 - Transformers and Despicable Me 3 basically as solo releases on their weekends. Bad Boys 3, Divergent 4, WWZ 2, Kingsman 2 and a couple of other movies moved away from June. This is actually good, rather than a way too crowded summer now each movie will get a chance to breathe.

• Like 2

Why are people upset about the release? Fox has had hits within the past few years with The Martian, Gone Girl, and Taken 2 all in October. They all grossed over $100 million domestic and they did fantastic numbers overseas. Kingsman 2 should be fine. It's also nice that Equalizer 2 moved completely to September 2018 which would affect audiences a week prior.