Fullbuster

European Union Box Office : 994 million tickets sold in 2016!

Thor 3

European Union : $124m

OS Box Office : $538m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 23%

Justice League

European Union : $73m

OS Box Office : $428m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 17%

Coco

European Union : $99m

OS Box Office : $456m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 22%

13 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Thor 3

European Union : $124m

OS Box Office : $538m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 23%

Justice League

European Union : $73m

OS Box Office : $428m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 17%

Coco

European Union : $99m

OS Box Office : $456m

EU Share of the OS Box Office : 22%

Honestly, the year was pretty weak in Europe when it comes to big budget movies, let's hope 2018 will be better..With Jurassic World 2 and other non-comicbook movies it's possible :)

On 2/19/2021 at 7:49 PM, Fullbuster said:

I intend to add a few numbers to it so I up it to find it more easily a bit later ^^

Hey I just found this thread and it's really interesting, could you post an updated all-time top 20? (so also with Endgame, the Lion King etc).  Then whether include the United Kingdom or not I don't know, do as you prefer (it's a difficult situation...)

Edited by MG10
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Hey I just found this thread and it's really interesting, could you post an updated all-time top 20? (so also with Endgame, the Lion King etc).  Then whether include the United Kingdom or not I don't know, do as you prefer (it's a difficult situation...)

Sure, I will update this :) I will try tomorrow :)

UK will be included as it's been the case back then

Edited by Fullbuster

On 3/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, LPLC said:

We wait we wait ...

Kinda lost motivation, the UK was one of the 2 biggest markets along with France so the thread doesn't have as much worth as before....I'd like to turn it into a Europe thread instead of EU but it's a lot of work and I don't have that much anymore.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:34 AM, Fullbuster said:

Kinda lost motivation, the UK was one of the 2 biggest markets along with France so the thread doesn't have as much worth as before....I'd like to turn it into a Europe thread instead of EU but it's a lot of work and I don't have that much anymore.

All of Europe sounds great, probably even better. And will you count also countries half in Europe and half in Asia like Turkey and Russia?

6 hours ago, MG10 said:

All of Europe sounds great, probably even better. And will you count also countries half in Europe and half in Asia like Turkey and Russia?

It'll take months before I do this I think,it's a lot of work and my time is too limited now but thankfully there won't be many movies in theaters this year.

As for the countries Russia will be counted as most of its population is in the European part but not Turkey as the major part of the population lives in the Asian part.

Damn this was one of the most interesting threads but unfortunately it was abandoned for 3 years and then the author left the site. Maybe one of the next days I'll create a new similar thread and above all updated (especially now that No Way Home may have entered in the top 10 of all-time)

Edited by MG10
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MG10 said:

Damn this was one of the most interesting threads but unfortunately it was abandoned for 3 years and then the author left the site. Maybe one of the next days I'll create a new similar thread and above all updated (especially now that No Way Home may have entered in the top 10 of all-time)

You can write to staff maybe they will give a thread if fullbuster is no longer here :)

• Like 1