antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 2 | February 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 8

i feel like this has a better chance at being great than taken 2. i got two reasons for that 1) unlike taken the first was actually good. 2) they built a pretty cool world in the first one that i think left room for a lot of exploration. taken didn't do that it only had a premise.

• Like 3

Synopsis: http://collider.com/john-wick-2-synopsis/

Keanu Reeves returns in the sequel to the 2014 hit as legendary hitman John Wick who is forced to back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers. Lionsgate’s “John Wick: Chapter 2” arriving in theaters on February 10, 2017.

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

It was okay. I don't really get the love, though. I know I'm in the minority. 

I'm the same way. Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. Obviously very well staged action throughout. The first 2/3rds are decent, but it all wore thin for me near the end. Interesting world though, so I don't mind a sequel.

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 1

This weekend is the perfect demographic targeted weekend next year. 50 Shades targets the women, John Wick 2 targets men and Lego Batman targets kids and families. The last case of such a demo split I can recall offhand was when Expendables, Eat Pray Love and Scott Pilgrim all opened the same weekend, no overlapping demos at all.

• Like 1