Fancyarcher

Allied | 11.23.2016 | Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard. Robert Zemeckis directing

Yikes at the turn the Jolie-Pitt divorce has taken in the past 24 hours, Paramount is probably longing for two days ago, when they had a sexy alleged affair to exploit for publicity! Who's going to hit the morning/talk show circuit to promote this thing now?

Edited by BoxOfficeChica

1 hour ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

Yikes at the turn the Jolie-Pitt divorce has taken in the past 24 hours, Paramount is probably longing for two days ago, when they had a sexy alleged affair to exploit for publicity! Who's going to hit the morning/talk show circuit to promote this thing now?

By the Sea 2: Even More Lost in the Ocean.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

It's the same message in English and French.

Oh well...2 years of high school French class...

Fail.

I will say this...at first the gossip was fun but...I dunno, it all now feels kinda distasteful.  So, over and out, leave them be.  Im done with it.

Allied look,s alright but it's Bob Z so I'll watch it.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

I would've never in a million years thought Marion was the kind of person who would use the term "haters" so casually but I'm glad to discover she does. #I'mwithhernomatterwhat

"Et pour finir, à la "presse", à tous les haters, trolls et consorts qui ont le jugement si rapide je vous souhaite sincèrement... un prompt rétablissement."

Actually, in the french version, she even put the quotation marks for the term "presse (as "press" in English)". She even used the terms "trolls" and the french word "consorts" which kind of means "guys" in a derogatory manner. Now, that was Talia al Ghul talking. LOL  

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

This movie is going to be an epic bomb.  

I wanted to make a refute but then I realize it is released by Paramount :sadben:

Scrolling through her instagram, it looks like she is a studio Ghibli fan. Great taste. 

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Why would it cost that much more than Flight or The Walk?

I dunna, I just think Pitt might have demanded more of a paycheck. Not to mention the film was shot in several European locations including the U.K. I'm really just making a guess, the budget is really probably in the 60m range like Fury.

• Like 1