grim22

Fifty Shades Freed | February 9th, 2018

I suddenly got very into these movies. I probably will see this in theaters.

Love or hate the movies but Universal has done a fantastic job with the trailers for all three. 

Anyway I am thinking we will see a drop from Fifty Shades Darker for this. I am predicting 100-110M total. 

31 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Basinger made the Razzie shortlist, which is so sad. Her telenovela acting in Darker was its best feature.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Lawrence and Pfeiffer also made the Razzie shortlist, so it's not like they're good at differentiating good acting from bad acting.

Where is the shortlist? I can't find it on Google.

Sam Taylor-Johnson honestly did so much for that first movie; it's a shame she never got credit for it.

I mind an interview with the director of Darker and this where he kinda trashed her and said that his movie wouldn't win any Oscars but it wouldn't score 25% on RT either. Ha.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I mind an interview with the director of Darker and this where he kinda trashed her and said that his movie wouldn't win any Oscars but it wouldn't score 25% on RT either. Ha.

He's technically correct :ph34r: