grim22

Fifty Shades Freed | February 9th, 2018

I've just watched this freaking movie. I was the only man watching it. Wife got me to see it, I couldn't' say no ( but I was rewarded later, so I can't really complain. XD ).

It was a very strange experience. Some women were pointing to me and saying that men should have done the same and watched the movie. Another girl wanted to take a  pic with me and my wife and then I got interviewed by some blogger or whoever that girl was. 

That being said, the women were quite nice and cool and were never disrespectful to me. Right after the screening ended, the next one had 2 men and the rest all females. 

Now regarding the movie itself. It was short and basically nothing happened. I never read the books. Acting was terrible, but the movie was watchable and that's a surprise. I actually wanted to see where it would end and what the hell would happen. Predictable as shit, the cast is robotic, there are sex scenes ( probably more than the previous 2 movies combined, according to my wife ). I guess fans of the books probably will like it, but I can't say it for sure. 

The audience will definitely be split. I guess 75% female and 25% male. Not many men will want to watch this shit movie and I can't blame them. Watch it for laughs or watch it drunk or just watch it without expecting anything. It runs fast, so that's a plus.

It has jokes and even some post credit scene, but barely. 

3/10. 1 point for being a fast movie and 2 points for Dakota's boobs. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’m going with a big group for a GNO tomorrow. 

Some girls in my group are seriously into these movies. Bless them. They’re awesome.

As for me, I’m looking forward to 2 hours of great comedy. And Dakota Johnson :wub: 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m going with a big group for a GNO tomorrow. 

Some girls in my group are seriously into these movies. Bless them. They’re awesome.

As for me, I’m looking forward to 2 hours of great comedy. And Dakota Johnson :wub: 

Then the movie will be 10/10 in your review. It doesn't disappoint in that regard. ;)

The movie is less than 100 minutes long. 105 minutes, including credits. 

• Like 1