CJohn

Paddington 2 | 12 JAN 2018 | Warner Bros. Snags US Rights - Still on for the 12th.

8 hours ago, AndyK said:

UK reviewers are world renowned for having better taste than everyone else.

Apart from what they think are “UK” films. I felt tricked after seeing Spectre. They loved the shit.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Studio Canal is despertaly trying to find a way to legally sever the relationship with the Weinstein company. Probably have their lawyers working on it 24/7.

Looks pretty bad to have a kids filmed being released by a studio with a sex scandal going on right now.

13 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Studio Canal is despertaly trying to find a way to legally sever the relationship with the Weinstein company. Probably have their lawyers working on it 24/7.

You know what? They should. I don't want this film to fail just because of Weinstein.

Better yet, they should find a way to just distribute this themselves. They've done it before (2014 RoboCop) and they can do it again.

I know most of us probably aren't avid readers of the Paddington books, but I think it's worth mentioning that the final one will be released next year. Michael Bond passed away over the summer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/michael-bonds-final-paddington-book-published/

Edit: Also, shit, this is still at a 9.0 average rating with 28 reviews in. Pretty much a lock to finish in upper-tier Pixar territory.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 2