Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

jandrew

Spider-Man: Homecoming | July 7, 2017 | NOT THE MARVEL-DC THREAD

People sometimes forget that Spider-Man is arguably the most popular superhero of them all, only possibly rivaled by Batman. And Batman had a couple of disappointing movies at the box office but then The Dark Knight reached $1Billion. The same thing can happen with SMH.

• Like 5

Amazing Spider-Man 2 pulled 700 million worldwide even having the worst reviews of the series. A good one that also features Iron Man could more than plausibly do a billion.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, iJackSparrow said:

I always struggle with that concept. I know why people see it that way but it doesn't makes sense to me. 

Ironically Spider-Man is the movie that started this trend. When you get confused jack just check bom. 

8 hours ago, aabattery said:

War for the Planet of the Apes and Dunkirk are both gonna be more competition for SMH than Apocalypse and Alice were for Civil War IMO.

Not to mention, Emoji Movie could be bigger than Angry Birds, and it opens after DM3. Even the smaller stuff like Valerian could hurt.

DM3 and Spidey might end like Jurassic World and Inside Out, which had demo overlapping but they co existed perfectly. Looking again summer 2015, Minions in its second weekend didn't impact Ant-Man at all and dropped almost 60%, a drop% that DM3 will likely mirror

Edited by XO21

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

I'm thinking $110/315 for this domestic.

That would be great, really. I have it at 335m, but honestly, cracking 300m would be a big win.

50 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

That would be great, really. I have it at 335m, but honestly, cracking 300m would be a big win.

Without Iron Man I would have gone with around $275M but having a fellow Avenger along will be a big interest point for a new Spidey flick.

Edited by Mango

2 hours ago, Bordlove said:

Everytime someone says SMH, I thought they are shaking their heads for something

It's why I prefer using Homecoming to SMH :P 

Also doesn't help that for the longest time I thought "smh" stood for "so much hate"

• Like 2

I just realised that smh means "shaking my head" , and not "so much hate". 

I need to improve my Internet language skills. SMH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lilmac said:

I am SMH at the spoiler heavy SMH trailer.

I am Spider-Man: Homecoming at the spoiler heavy shaking my head trailer? :thinking:

• Like 1

C-3MDnEXsAU3tWm.jpg

Oh yes this is happening. Rather sooner than later, this is happening. Entendedores entenderão. :insane:

• Like 2

On 4/30/2017 at 6:55 AM, cheesypoofs said:

I am Spider-Man: Homecoming at the spoiler heavy shaking my head trailer? :thinking:

Spoilers man, spoilers. 

cTp6IBR.jpg

8R4dfqi.png

KBgPJYB.png

Tom has definitely hit the jackpot. :wub: (it's fair game because just like me Laura doesn't look her age, she is freaking 27 years old and I sincerely couldn't tell for the life of me)

• Like 4