News
  • Official: COCO Opened to $2.3 Million Domestically on Tuesday Night

Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

jandrew

Spider-Man: Homecoming | July 7, 2017 | NOT THE MARVEL-DC THREAD

As for the request to archive this thread, trying to see if the On The Lot thread that was created for the next Spider-Man movie may need to be merged with this thread before I do it.

Why? Let Jandrew have his thread.

• Like 11

Deadline says he's been relegated to an "executive producer" position:

http://deadline.com/2015/02/spider-man-marvel-kevin-feige-amy-pascal-producers-1201370228/

Arad has a long history with Marvel, helping rescue the company from bankruptcy, among other things;

What a delicate way to put that.  Those other things is why he was pushed to Exec - hands off.

• Like 2

Guys

What if we get a J.K. Simmons JJJ scene with Senator Garry Shandling

The possibilities are ENDLESS.

Garry Shandling after TWS is no longer a Senator - or at least one would hope. :P

• Like 2

What a delicate way to put that.  Those other things is why he was pushed to Exec - hands off.

THINK OF THE VENOM TOYS

VENOM TOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 2

Seriously, if JK Simmons isn't brought back, what a waste.

He needs to be in every Earth-set Marvel movie from now on. Heck, you can film a quick cameo for Age of Ultron right now and the movie instantly goes a full letter grade in my mind.

• Like 7

I didnt see one as this was just announced. Just Amazing Spiderman 3 and thats dead. If its merged, will I still get to keep this thread since this is the one thats actually happening?

Not my call. I thought a merge would make sense otherwise the On The Lot thread would have 26 pages for nothing. However I do understand that this is a completely different movie now.

I messaged the appropriate people. We will get back to you.

• Like 2

No because BOM has not been updated. :rolleyes:

I just checked and there's an update that's under "SCHEDULE"...

Deadline says he's been relegated to an "executive producer" position:

http://deadline.com/2015/02/spider-man-marvel-kevin-feige-amy-pascal-producers-1201370228/

Oh, so he got "promoted"

Good for him.

He should push for both Sinister Six and Amazing Aunt May movies to happen though. Those should become his legacies.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 4

Wait lol nvm, now it says on Mojo up top "Spider-Man joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe".

• Like 1

I still think they should stick with Garfield. Do we really need to see another actor portraying this role so soon?

• Like 2

I still think they should stick with Garfield. Do we really need to see another actor portraying this role so soon?

Why not. Marvel doesn't want to have to pretend those movies are in universe, and there's no need to redo the origin to have this character rebooted.

Sorry Garfield, buh-bye.

• Like 3

Yes. Keep Garfield away. Thx

• Like 6