Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

jandrew

Spider-Man: Homecoming | July 7, 2017 | NOT THE MARVEL-DC THREAD

SPIDERMAN IS COMING HOME. Sony and Marvel have reached a sharing deal that will allow Spidey in the MCU movies, and other Marvel characters in Spidey movies. He will appearin some way in a Marvel movie before the Spiderman movie slated for July 7, 2017. Pascal and Feige will produce. Sony will still distribute.

Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-swings-marvel-studios-772127?utm_source=twitter

Confirmed by Marvel. No longer Reddit rumors: http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

THANK YOU BASED EVERYTHING.

avengers-spider-man.jpg

• Like 18

Said that this might happen after the Sony leak. Never would've believed it before then

Wow

• Like 7

so it is pretty obvious the new Spider-Man will make his first appearance in Captain America: Civil War

They really want to beat BvS, don't they?

Eddie Redmayne for Peter Parker

I would be cool with this.

​I still want them to keep Andrew Garfield though :(

Jake Gyllenhall as an older Spider-Man IMO 

Gyllenhaal wouldn't be up for this, he doesn't like doing big-budget franchise films.

• Like 3

Said that this might happen after the Sony leak. Never would've believed it before then

Wow

And I finally beat Neo to a thread. Please, teach me your art of #Titles.

• Like 8

I would be cool with this.

​I still want them to keep Andrew Garfield though :(

Gyllenhaal wouldn't be up for this, he doesn't like doing big-budget franchise films.

Gyllenhaal would do it I think if the script is good

• Like 1