Noctis

Noctis' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far...TOP TEN BEGINS

hunger-games-5.jpg

9. THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE

"Katniss Everdeen has become a beacon of hope for them, so she has to be eliminated."

Catching Fire is one of the best sci-fi sequels ever made, and it stands tall above the other two in the series. It's a more confident film, and the thought-provoking themes laid out in the first film are explored more deeply here. It's far and away the best blockbuster of 2013, and one of the few that is just as emotionally gripping as it is thrilling in its brilliant action sequences. Powered by a phenomenal performance from Jennifer Lawrence as the resilient and strong-willed Katniss Everdeen, Catching Fire is an intelligent, thoughtful, and emotionally resonant film that has important messages to convey about the state of our world today. I will always love this film. 

I teared up a lot during this scene.

eww

I have to watch it for my film paper, I'm doing one on Richard Linklater. 

Have you seen Bernie? My favourite film of his.

Finish it Nocty. I'm getting ready to do my top 50, than the member comparisons Like I said I would, and I think we may have the most in common. 

Edited by Mad Kalo