Noctis

Noctis' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far...TOP TEN BEGINS

I was total stone-face throughout TWS... and I'm a emotional guy when it comes to movies.

For me I think it is only emotional if you were emotionally invested in the characters from the first movie as that is where the emotion comes from in TWS. If you weren't, then you probably would be stone faced like you were.

For me I think it is only emotional if you were emotionally invested in the characters from the first movie as that is where the emotion comes from in TWS. If you weren't, then you probably would be stone faced like you were.

I liked the first half of the first movie quite a bit. I could see what they were going for in TWS, it just didn't affect me.

• Like 2

I liked Days of Future Past the first time I watched it, and then it got worse upon rewatch. Became tedious and boring. All those preaching just seems tiring after the 6/7 times. McAvoy was incredible still though :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

it was the total opposite for me, a bit of disappointment at first, but it has grown on me ever since. I was a lot more emotionally invested by the third time I watched it.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 2

it was the total opposite for me, a bit of disappointment at first, but it has grown on me ever since. I was a lot more emotionally invested by the third time I watched it.

Cause you're invested in the franshise and X-Men. You've been a fan. So that's normal. Same way Empire is with Steve Rogers.

I've never been a fan of X-Men, even when they were everywhere, the most popular kids in the Marvel comics playground. I only got invested in Wolvie, and later on, McAvoy's Prof X.

The hammering of the themes in those movies don't work for me most of the time.

• Like 1

Yeah, Steve is my 3rd favorite comic book character after Hank Pym and Hawkeye(Clint). That already love of the character influences my enjoyment of the Cap Films.

And also because you have the hots for Chris Evans :P

LOL, look at us totally going off topic.

We need moar, Noctis.

• Like 2

I was total stone-face throughout TWS... and I'm a emotional guy when it comes to movies.

I cry at commercials sometimes, I cry at too many things now in my old age, but TWS?  I didn't get emotional during that film at all.  

• Like 3

It's okay, we're all allowed to have wrong opinions sometimes.  :P

TWS is the worst Marvel movie since... Captain America: First Avenger   

:mellow: I loved both those movies. More like Iron Man 3, was the Worst Marvel movie since Iron Man 2.

• Like 1

To be honest, I shed one tear when Steve says "Cause I'm with you 'til the end of the line." , but I didn't cry like I do in most good movies

Nah, the "You're my friend"/"You're my mission" made me tear up.