K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

This topic is gonna be like a Moltov Cocktail of huge box office numbers, wildly differing opinions on a franchise, silliness, and pent-up sexual frustration. Ready yourselves, friends. Tele has the trusty banhammer shined up real nice. Maybe we should ban James from this topic just in case.

I'm just here for the free food.

Edited by MR ALPHA WILL SEE YOU NOW

Over 40% Sunday drop and won't do it. It should do more than 38M so is Baumer predicting 38M?

I'm not his hype man, but yea, I figure he's predicting that it'll be pretty fuckin big over the next couple days to hit the 100m he clearly just predicted. 

Over 40% Sunday drop and won't do it. It should do more than 38M so is Baumer predicting 38M?

I don't think it'll drop that high. Some of the older women might be holding back till then, not wanting to go when there's packed theaters of crazy kids. I know my mom and her friend are doing that. I honestly think it'll be similar to twilight.

My numbers if you're curious: twilight pattern:

OD 43M (20% from midnight, which was 8.6)

Sat: 25.8M (40%)

Sun: 15.2M (41%)

Total 3 day: 84.03M

Edited by Are you Kur1ous Ms Steel