K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Sure, but I'm willing to bet that like EL James herself those women are confused about the differences between rape and domination.

Maybe some women were confused about the actual meaning of some scenes but they were fascinated either way.

The books sold tens of millions of copies around the world and I bet the male/ female breakdown was 1%/99%.

For whatever reason, 50 shades just like Twilight resonates in the female psyche.

IMO the real winner of the weekend is Dakota Johnson. She's the best and only good thing about 50 Shades. Weird that she's only 25 though. Some people age so early and so poorly.

What? She looks great.

• Like 2

ANd ?

How many books with serial killers that describe for pages the torture they inflict on their victims ? To finally kill them.

Also, do you know about psychoanalysis ? What is the first fantasy women talk about when asked ?

Rape is number one.

I am not making this up.

But Christian Grey isn't the bad guy or the serial killer, he's the love interest.

Edited by lab276
  • Like 3

Also props to Eastwood/Cooper/WB on American Sniper crossing $300 million this weekend. Hopefully it can leg it out to $350 million. Unless it just falls off a cliff though it will beat Mockingjay at the least.

• Like 2