K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

I don't think it'll drop that high. Some of the older women might be holding back till then, not wanting to go when there's packed theaters of crazy kids. I know my mom and her friend are doing that. I honestly think it'll be similar to twilight.

Well, there shouldn't be any kids at Fifty Shades of Grey so all they have to worry about are 80-90 year old women!

This thread is more becoming annoying to read than hilarious. Come on yall, this is not what we agreed on.

Blame the numbers. 8.6 has not given anyone anything to work with, so it will just be arguments about the potential weekend gross till early Friday estimates start rolling in.

Well, there shouldn't be any kids at Fifty Shades of Grey so all they have to worry about are 80-90 year old women!

There were more than a few under 17 year olds in my showing

Blame the numbers. 8.6 has not given anyone anything to work with, so it will just be arguments about the potential weekend gross till early Friday estimates start rolling in.

Nah the first few pages of meltdowns were fun, but now its a bunch of whining. Stahp.

• Like 1

Really, Kelli. Really.

Really.

Hmm.............I'm coming up blank.

Oh wait. Are you talking about shaninigans? Hey! I did my part already! I started it with my butt! What more do you want???

(actually, don't answer that).

Edited by Are you Kur1ous Ms Steel
  • Like 1

I don't think it'll drop that high. Some of the older women might be holding back till then, not wanting to go when there's packed theaters of crazy kids. I know my mom and her friend are doing that. I honestly think it'll be similar to twilight.

My numbers if you're curious: twilight pattern:

OD 43M (20% from midnight, which was 8.6)

Sat: 25.8M (40%)

Sun: 15.2M (41%)

Total 3 day: 84.03M

Saturday won't fall like that - pre-sales for Saturday are outpacing Friday if anything it stays flat (from a smaller Friday). Valentine's day being on Saturday changes the whole dynamic of the weekend.