James

James' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far (It all ends here...)

36. Beastly

beastly-455465l.jpg

Well, sometimes I'm a sucker for romance movies and this one got me. What can I say? It's that classical 'Beauty and the Beast' concept re-mastered in a modern, non-epic version.  The leads are just decent, but in the end the story brings all it's narrative ties together quite nicely. Now I realise it's really hard to explain why I like what I like. Well, I just do.

Grade: 73/100

35. 21 & Over

21-and-Over-poster.jpg

This is hands down one of the funniest, most eratic and crazy comedies I've ever seen. It's also a relatable movie. Who hasn't been shitfaced drunk at least once (or twice... or countless times... yeah, I better stop :lol: ). Of course, this is Hollywood so everything has to be over-the-top, but even so, '21 & Over' still deserves accolades for some of it's scenes and suprisingly good acors. 

tumblr_moc1pzwdcD1s372xzo1_500.gif

Grade: 74/100

• Like 1

36. Beastly

beastly-455465l.jpg

Well, sometimes I'm a sucker for romance movies and this one got me. What can I say? It's that classical 'Beauty and the Beast' concept re-mastered in a modern, non-epic version.  The leads are just decent, but in the end the story brings all it's narrative ties together quite nicely. Now I realise it's really hard to explain why I like what I like. Well, I just do.

Grade: 73/100

35. 21 & Over

21-and-Over-poster.jpg

This is hands down one of the funniest, most eratic and crazy comedies I've ever seen. It's also a relatable movie. Who hasn't been shitfaced drunk at least once (or twice... or countless times... yeah, I better stop :lol: ). Of course, this is Hollywood so everything has to be over-the-top, but even so, '21 & Over' still deserves accolades for some of it's scenes and suprisingly good acors. 

tumblr_moc1pzwdcD1s372xzo1_500.gif

Grade: 74/100

I actually liked Beastly, wouldn't make my top 50 but.

• Like 2

Paranoia and fucking Beastly?

James must be joking. There is no other explanation, really.

Nah, James just has out there opinions. I, Frank was in his top 10 for last year and I think Transcendence might have been to.

• Like 2

Nah, James just has out there opinions. I, Frank was in his top 10 for last year and I think Transcendence might have been to.

I know how bad singular James's opinions are, but Beastly and Paranoia are on another level of awful

• Like 1

So far I've seen only 4 movies from this list :unsure: Liked 3 of them well enough (Mitty, Oblivion, OHF), though none of them is great and hated Battle: LA :angry:

None of the others interested me (well, neither did Battle: LA but I was duped into watching that turd)

• Like 1