James

James' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far (It all ends here...)

gr8 b8 m8, 8/8 means "great bait mate, 8 out of 8"

I figured that wouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I'm 24. but all the age quizzes I take say I am 45 at heart. I'm starting to believe that more each day.

• Like 3

14. My Soul To Take (2010)

my-soul-to-take-dvd_2d-3.jpg

This is the top rated horror movie on the list and in my opinion the best horror ever made. But I don't know why.  You know those cases when you absolutely LOVE a flick even though you have no idea why? Well, this is the one for me. I've seen this 5 or 6 times and every time it just leaves me smiling. It also made of Max Thieriot one of the most interesting actors working today for me. Since then I've seen him in 'Bates Motel' and 'Disconnect' and it only made me respect him even more. Bug is a a very weird, troubled character and that's just right up my alley.

my-soul-to-take-bug-and-leah-10-gif.gif?

my_soul_to_take.png

tumblr_mqtga5snGJ1s9a4fuo1_500.gif

Grade: 91/100

13. Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (2011)

transformers-dark-of-the-moon-420277l.jp

The third part in the popular 'Transformers' franchise might not be as good as the first two, but Michael Bay still manages to offer an insanely pleasurable ride. 'Dark of the Moon' features Bay signature for visual details, having one of the, if not the most incredible action scenes ever put on screen (the Chicago battle). The soundtrack blasts those incredible rythms we got used to and Shia Le Boeuf's Sam Witwicky is as enetertaining and peculiar as ever. The only thing that brings Transformers 3 down is the lack of Megan Fox and her replacement with a talentless eye candy (who not even in that chapter manages to equal Fox).

Grade: 92/100  

• Like 1

Those "references" are pathetic. 

Learning how to speak properly has become underrated compared to the amount of bullshit that amounts to conversation these days.

Educate yourselves. It's supposed to be your first language. 

Am I reading too much into things or do you have some kind of bone to pick with me?

Noctis is like that with everyone.  He's always trying to be hip and edgy.  Don't take it personally.